Friday, April 10, 2009

On my quest for better news I find myself landing in a ditch.

Yeah, I agree with Crooks and Liars' headline--I mean who really cares about this. 
Corporate American media needs to chill out. . . or report on something that actually matters.
But then again, I shouldn't be surprised. This is just me talking like a song that goes on loop...over and over again...about the same issue.. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and many others just can't help themselves! I mean really who cares about Levi Johnston's family feud with the Palins?! 

--------------
Oh, and I just checked out the latest of the Drudge Report. I won't even link to his site. He doesn't deserve a link from me. He'll just get more clicks (well maybe not since no one really reads this blog). 
I like the new Drudge headline: PIRATE THREAT TO KILL AMERICAN

But I am also getting sick of Huffington Post. I find myself desperately trying to find another news source to run to. Ariana, there's really more important news to put on the top front page then this: 
Mischa Barton naked, Levi Johnston blah blah blah, Obama orders pizza from so and so... 
I know Ariana's started an Investigative Journalism section which was ventured off of Pro-Publica's idea. I hope this will make some significant leaps in societal progress. We'll see. As for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment